Avsten Construction is a residential and commercial roofing contractor. We offer a variety of commercial roofing systems to suit a range of needs, including offices, plants, warehouses, and other commercial structures.
Our Commercial Roofing Services Include:
- Building usage and occupancy requirements
- Visual observations of field, flashing, and penetrations
- Core analysis to determine roof composition and deck type
- Insulation evaluation
- Infrared Thermograph to aid in moisture detection and insulation integrity
- Photo analysis of existing conditions and concerns
- Comprehensive field report of observations and finding
- Evaluation and recommendations, design and specifications including costs and projections
Our highly trained staff will use the best quality materials and customized installation techniques to create a roof that we are proud to warranty for years. Ready to get started? Contact Avsten Today!
New Construction Roofing Contractors
Avsten Roofing is the local roofing commercial roofing company that you can rely on for all of your roofing repair and new construction roofing needs in the SW Ohio areas including Cincinnati, Middletown, and Dayton Ohio areas. Benefits of hiring professional roofing contractors such as Avsten is that we offer a two-year workmanship warranty against leaks and shingle fly-offs, turn-key service, meaning we provide both the labor and materials, Supervisor present for each project, and a roof inspection once the project is complete to ensure correct installation.
Commercials Roofs We Install and Repair:
- EPDM Roofing and Rubber Roofing Systems
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) roofing
- Commercial Asphalt shingle roofing
- GACO Roof Systems (Gaco offers a 50-year warranty!)
Flat Roof and Low-slope Commercial Roofing
Low-slope commercial roofs are the most difficult to install and maintain. We devise a roofing solution that makes sense for your roof’s design and layout, using a variety of products and installation techniques to fit the needs of your commercial roof and your budget.
The Avsten roofing contractors offer services such as flat roof repair, maintenance, and flat roof installations for commercial, industrial, and residential customers.
Allow Us To Exceed Your Expectations!
Avsten is a trusted commercial roofing contractor. We are committed to upholding the industry’s highest safety standards, exceeding OSHA regulations. As a result, business and property owners need not worry about liability, damage to their property, or the safety of contractors working on their home.
- Permanent place of business: address, telephone number, tax ID number, and so forth
- Financial liability: A track record of successfully completed jobs
- Proof of insurance: Ask for a certificate mailed to you directly from the insurance company.
- Bonded and licensed: Check the requirements of your state.
- References: Check with previous customers about complete satisfaction of workmanship.
- Warranties: Check labor and material warranties to ensure the company stands behind their work.
- List of completed projects: Ask for the project name, owner, and date of completion.
“Pardon our Dust”
We understand business must go on while we repair your roof. We value your input to keep your company running smoothly while we develop the most efficient installation possible. We work with you to develop a plan that does not impede your flow of traffic.
Commercial Roofing Service after the Sale
We take great pride in our workmanship and warranty every roof we install. Our integrity and profound belief in roofing service after the sale means you will always be able to reach us should a problem arise after an installation, and we WILL make it right!
Even the best roofing material available can fail if it’s not properly installed. That’s why it’s important to hire a roofing contractor with the resources to complete a quality roofing installation.
Avsten Roofing of Cincinnati is well known for being trusted and dependable roofers for over 15 years. Allow Avsten to meet or exceed your expectations with the quality of your finished commercial roof, the preservation of your property, and your satisfaction with the roofing experience.