Water Extraction and Mitigation
Whether it is basement flooding, sewage backup, or commercial water damage, be sure to call Avsten Construction for water extraction and restoration services promptly!
Residential water and flood damage cause havoc to your home. We’ve repaired water damage caused by water heaters, leaky pipes, damaged roofs, storms, furnaces, and basement structure damage. We will remove water from a home or business quickly and safely. Delays only lead to mold damage, so contact the water mitigation crew at Avsten right away!
Dependable Water Extraction And Mitigation Services Of Your Soaked Home:
Do you have water in your basement? You can trust Avsten for prompt arrival and water extraction services.
Water extraction is the process of removing all standing water and excess moisture from the property. Once all the water has been removed, the mitigation process can then begin.
- Wind storms can cause major structure and water damage.
- Dry-out and restoration of water damage can be from sump pump failure from storms and/or flooding.
- Our structural drying “Air Movers” flood drying equipment can dry your home’s wallboard, ceiling tiles, insulation, masonry, paneling, wood studs, and plaster walls.
Have tornadoes or spring storms caused flood damage to your home?
- Turn OFF the electric main breaker to your home.
- Cautiously observe your pets and children.
- When in a safe place – contact Avsten for immediate attention.
- Relax knowing that Avsten works with all insurance companies to settle claims and restore your home.
Avsten Construction is locally owned and operated, covering the greater Cincinnati Ohio community including Fairfield, Hamilton, Oxford, Liberty Twp, West Chester, Middletown, and Forest Park. With 15+ years of storm damage experience, you can trust that Avsten will take care of your home like it was our own.